Monday, July 9, 2012

2400 Watt Power Acoustik Amp w/ Kenwood Head Unit and Ebay Decibel Meter.

CAMERA BATTERY DIED!! I got most of the video but when I was gonna let ya hear the system my camera died RIGHT BEFORE. Very sorry that u don't get to hear any bass but it was dark anyway so you wouldn't have been able to see my subs at all like you see (well don't see) in the video. You do get to see a decent amp (well so far) thats pretty cheap and a decent cheap little decibel meter. Thanks so much for watching and check out my later videos to hear the subs and amp and see my decibel meter work. ALSO NOT SURE THE AMP IS REALLY 2400 WATTS thats just what the guy said when I bought it. Of course on these subs I have it hooked to now I have the amp turned down. THE SYSTEM (1) Power Acoustik Sapphire MRP 2400 - Class D Monoblock Amplifier (2) 12 inch Kenwood Tsunami Subs - 400 Watts @ 4 ohms (1) Old School Kenwood Head Unit (2) Infinity Kappa Mids (rear deck) 330W peak power (110W RMS) Cheap 8 gauge power and ground wire (Stupid for this amp) Had a Kenwood KAC 744 watt 4 channel amp running the mids nicely but blew it by hooking things up without a fuse block and not disconnecting the battery. DON'T HOOK THINGS UP WITHOUT A FUSE BLOCK. Also have the Infinity Kappas for the front door but to cold to put in right now and I gotta get my mid amp fixed.THANKS FOR WATCHING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment